75+ Fun Things to Do in Worcester, Massachusetts Located in Central Massachusetts and being the...
Fun Things to Do in Massachusetts (MA)
As a state known for its prestigious higher-education institutions , it’s no wonder that...
Craving a burger? Are you somewhere in Massachusetts? No worries, FunThingsToDo.io has your back...
From Cape Cod to Boston, there’s a never ending list of fun things to do in Massachusetts....
From Boston to Cape Cod, Massachusetts offers a fantastically diverse set of weekend getaways for...
There is no better way to spend a beautiful weekend afternoon than by crashing a couple flea...
150+ Fun Things to Do in Boston MA There are so many fun things to do in Boston that you...
Cool Stuff to Do in Massachusetts
Fun water parks to splash around in
- Coco Key (kids) -- indoor water park in Danvers, MA
- Great Wolf Lodge -- indoor water park in Fitchburg
- Head to Water Wizz in E. Wareham for some huge waterslides!
Amusement parks that you need to check out
- Lego Land Discovery Center is a blast for kids in Somerville!
- ThomasLand, which is based on Thomas the Train is great for younger kids.
- Six Flags New England is a good bet for an adrenaline rush! (It also has a water park)
Get comfortable with nature at these incredibly interesting zoos
- Stone Zoo is a year-round attraction located in Stoneham.
- Capron Park Zoo is a smaller zoo located in Attleboro.
- The Zoo in Forest Park (Springfield, MA) is a great spot for birthday parties.
- Southwick Zoo is awesome! Located in Mendon, the deer forest is really cool.
Have a blast at these Museums and Scientific Exhibits
- New England Aquarium -- make sure to check out the touch tank!
- Worcester Art Museum
- Boston Science Museum
- Pirate Museum (Salem, MA)
- Boston Children's Museum
- Salem Witch Museum
- Boston Tea Party Ship and Museum -- a dose of American history is good for the soul :)
Fun Massachusetts sports activities for the whole family:
- Tour the famous Fenway Park
- Watch the Lowell Spinners play a game of baseball.
- Check out a Boston Celtics basketball game.
- See the Bruins skate around their opponents.
- Catch Tom Brady and the Patriots dominating every Sunday.
Other random fun attractions that are definitely worth a visit:
- Drive to Patriot Place for a whole slew of festivals throughout the year.
- Check out Bodega. If you do not know what it is, it's okay, just go anyways and make sure you go through the secret vending machine door.
- Cut some stuff with lasers at danger!awesome (yes, that is the name of the business).
- Scale epic walls at Brooklyn Boulders in Somerville, Massachusetts.
- Learn a real, useful skill at Artisan's Asylum.
- Tour the Sam Adams brewery.
- Check out a beautiful view at the Skywalk Observatory.
- Take a stroll down Memorial Drive in Cambridge, MA during the weekly Sunday shutdown.